COVID-19 - Health Statement
Friday April 3rd
We at Vogt want to continue to assure the well-being and safety of all our employees and customers - we have made this our highest priority. Over the last couple of weeks, we have all been faced with the challenges of how to adapt to the effects COVID-19 has posed on our daily lives, along with how to continue to do business to the best of our abilities. We are doing our best to keep the economy moving.
Vogt will continue to take a day by day approach to the current situation, and will continuously be monitoring the situation and adapting accordingly. We are currently still open, however please note that we are operating with a significantly reduced staff and reduced daily hours, therefore response times are longer than usual.
Currently, the following services are still available from Vogt:
- Order Desk/Customer Care Department is still operating, on reduced hours. Our customers may continue to submit purchase orders. We are currently doing well with inventory levels and currently have minimal back-order issues.
- Our warehouse is still operating, we are shipping products as well as accommodating pick-ups. We will continue to ship products and accommodate pick-ups as long as 3rd party services are operating. Please note that we cannot accept any returned goods during this time.
- Our Sales Department is available via telephone, email or text. Your Vogt Account Manager is still available to you for any questions, information or special pricing you may require.
We would like to thank everyone for your continued support during these unprecedented times. We will continue to do whatever we can to facilitate the needs of our customers as well as fight the battle that is COVID-19.
Best wishes to all, stay safe, and please - wash your hands!
Tuesday March 17th
Vogt wants to assure the well-being and safety of all our employees and customers and we are making this our highest priority.
Due to the recent circumstances of COVID-19 and the Province of Ontario declaring a state of emergency, we have decided to proceed with the following steps in efforts to do our part as a company to help fight against the pandemic, effective immediately:
• We are temporarily suspending all outside sales calls. Our outside sales team has been immediately removed from the road and will not be making any outside sales calls. Our sales team is available via telephone or email until further notice.
• Our corporate showroom is temporarily closed until further notice.
• We have temporarily suspended pick-ups from our warehouse until further notice.
• Deliveries will continue until Friday, March 20 should the current situation not worsen. We strongly encourage you to place any orders for products you may require now, as the situation could change at any time. Deliveries may be cancelled at any time and will likely be suspended in the near future.
We at Vogt have made the corporate decision to take a day by day approach to the current situation, and will continuously be monitoring the situation and adapting accordingly. We wish everyone all the very best during these difficult times. We thank everyone for their continued support and efforts to combat this virus. Together, we will overcome this.