Vogt Industries is a Canadian manufacturing company that specializes in creation and distribution of high quality stainless steel kitchen sinks, vitreous china vanity sinks, kitchen and lavatory faucets, as well as shower systems.
We are immediately seeking an individual who fits into our growing team for a full-time position who is highly driven, motivated and a self-starter.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Courier shipping and labelin
- Pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Utilize appropriate lift truck equipment to prepare orders (training is provided)
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstation neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Inventory control, shelves restocking
- Assist in receiving, unloading and organizing newly arrived products
- Package boxes, do quality control and if needed make necessary adjustments
- Be ready to do occasional delivery of products to clients
- Related warehouse experience is a plus
- G drivers license with good driving history and Clean Abstrac
- Teamwork, coordination, organization
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefit
- On-site free parking
- Basic life insurance
- Company events
- Company work uniform provided
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to grow within our organization. Compensation will be based on experience. Please apply with resume in confidence to: [email protected]
Vogt is an equal opportunity employer, and only those candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Address: 6767 Pacific Circle, Mississauga L5T 1S6